Web Store Help
How can I contact you if I have questions?
- General information
- Order placing
- Payment questions
- Shipping and handling
- Order cancellation
- Return policy
- International orders
You can contact us via e-mail here
Do you have physical store location?
No. We are a Mail Order only/Internet company. We do not have a physical store location.
Do you make and print items?
No we don't. Our items are produced by licensed vendors. Actually we buy our merchandise on closeout sales. So, if you are a licensed store/vendor and have some closeout t-shirts in punk or rock style, just let us know and we'll discuss a deal.
What does "vintage look" mean?What is "vintaged black" color?
Vintage look clothing is a new but will show signs of "wear" indicative of age. All items are unique. Some of them have "faded" color effect, some of them have "one color tye-dye" effect. GOOD CONDITION, WASHED AND WORN, PRE-SHRUNK. THERE ARE SOME STAINS OR SPOTS TO ACCOMPLISH ITS VINTAGE LOOK. The size on the tag and actual measurements can be vastly different as far as this item pre-washed.
Vintaged t-shirts are new but will show signs of "wear" indicative of age. They are washed several times using especially formulated solution to make them look old and worn. The size on the tag and actual measurements can be vastly different as far as this item pre-washed.
What is "bleached t-shirt"?
What is SSL?
If you're looking for really unique sick-looking t-shirt, this one is for you. Spray-bleach accented design with cool bleach dripping will make your friends say "wow". The size on the tag and actual measurements can be vastly different as far as this item pre-washed.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a secure way to transmit personal information from your computer to our Web server. SSL uses encryption, which helps make information sent through the Internet more secure. 128-bit SSL encryption is often used for Internet services, like on-line banking or shopping, for which security of information is important. When you access the order processing page, our server will check your browser's encryption capability.
Why am I getting a "The page cannot be displayed" message?
Check your SSL browser settings. They must be configured to accept SSL 3.0 with 128-bit encryption. Also check out our browser compatibility information.
What web browser programs are compatible with your SSL certificate?
Thawte SSL certificate is compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer® 5.01 and higher and Netscape/AOL web browsers version 4.51 and higher, comprising an estimated 98% or more of all web browsers in use today. All other commonly used browsers may connect securely with web servers using Thawte SSL certificates. However, some older browsers may display a dialogue box indicating that the certificate is not trusted. This means that the certificated is not located in the browser certificate store and, in most cases, the user will be prompted to install it with a few clicks of their mouse.
How do I upgrade my browser?
We have tested two Web browsers that are proven to work with our web site. You can link directly to these sites to download or upgrade your version of browser software.
If you use another type of browser software you should check with your software supplier to make sure that your browser has 128-bit secure sockets layer encryption capability. Rerock4ever.com is not responsible for any difficulties or problems in downloading and installing software. Software suppliers are responsible for providing technical support.
How and when do I Pay?
- 128-bit Netscape Navigator (version 4.51 or higher)
- 128-bit Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 5.01 or higher)
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal for payment. No matter how you decided to pay, you will have to place your order online. If you pay by credit card or PayPal your order will begin processing immediately.
If I pay with a credit card does the credit card billing address have to match my shipping address?
YES, they must match exactly and we will verify your address with your bank before shipping your order (The only exception is a college student, but your college name must appear in your shipping address). If the credit card billing address does not match with your shipping address, your order will be halted within 24 hours.
Credit Card Fraud Statement
We take credit card fraud very seriously. Before your credit card is charged, we verify that your credit card billing address matches your shipping address. Then, we verify that same address with the card issuing bank to make sure you are the correct owner of the credit card. If any of this information does not match, or your card was reported lost or stolen, we will report you to the credit card fraud agency and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We also send all contact information that you provided to us during the ordering process, plus your current IP address, the ISP you are using, and the current time so it will make finding you simple. This is all done to protect you, the card holder, and us from losing any money.
What if my credit card gets declined?
There are four possible reasons:
- you exceeded your credit limit
Advice: try another card
- billing address doesn't match cardholder's bank records
Advice: check out your last statement and try again
- you entered the wrong CVV2 code
Advice: locate the code on your card and try again (see the article below)
- address verification is not supported by card issuing bank
Advice: we cannot charge your credit card directly. But you still can pay with your credit card through PayPal.com (use another payment option)
I am sure I entered the right billing address and CVV2 code. Why my transaction was declined and I got the "address mismatch" message?
Your bank does not provide the billing address verification service. At this time we prefer do not accept such credit cards to minimize the risk of fraudulent transaction. We suggest to use PayPal payment option.
I was told my transaction was declined. Why I see several transactions on my credit card? Have you ripped me off?
No we don't :)
When you entered the billing information and your credit card number, we passed that information to your bank. If there is such credit card, bank froze some money to make sure they will be available in case the transaction will be completed. For some reason your transaction was declined and we informed your bank about that through our payment gateway. But bank will not release the money immediately for their own reasons. Usually they keep money for 10 days, but sometimes it can be up to 30 days. If you still do not believe us, just call your bank and ask them if the money LEFT your account.
So, if I try 5 times and 5 times I was told my transaction is declined, there is a whole bunch of frozen money on my credit card?
It is a way banks work nowadays. Just wait several days and your money will be released.
I like your shirts but I don't want to put my credit card information on the Internet. How can I place an order?
In your case the best option is PayPal. They never reveal a customer data to anyone including merchant.
What is the Card Verification Code?
Also known as CVV2 or CVC2, it is a three-digit number imprinted on the signature panel of Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards to help card-not-present merchants verify that the customer has a legitimate card in hand at the time of the order. The merchant asks the customer for the CVV2 code and then sends it to the card Issuer as part of the authorization request. The card Issuer checks the CVV2 code to determine its validity, then sends a CVV2 result back to the merchant along with the authorization. CVV2 is required on all Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards.
Where is the code on my card?
Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards have the three-digit value printed on the signature panel on the back of the card immediately following the card account number. The back panel of most Visa/MasterCard cards contain the full 16-digit account number, followed by the CVV/CVC code. Some banks, though, only show the last four digits of the account number followed by the code.
American Express cards have a four-digit non-embossed code located on the front of the card.
For Visa/MasterCard and Discover Holders
The verification number is a 3-digit number printed on the back of your card. It appears after and to the right of your card number.
3 Digit Card Verification Number
On American Express Cards
The American Express verification number is a small 4-digit number printed on the front of your card on the right hand side.
4 Digit Card Verification Number
CVV2 information is not contained in the magnetic stripe information, nor does it appear on sales receipts.
What does the code do?
The CVV2 value protects the customer and helps validate the following:
Contact your bank or card issuer for more details.
- The customer has the card in his or her possession.
- The card account is legitimate.
- Prevents the use of your Credit Card Number without the matching CVV2 Code.
How much is shipping for domestic or international orders?
The cost of shipping is calculated based on what you buy. After you add something to your shopping cart, the shipping will be displayed automatically.
What shipping options does Rerock4ever.com offer?
Below are all shipping options that we currently offer. The days listed below are business days (Saturday and Sunday do not count as a day). Keep in mind that the delivery time you choose is how long it will take for you to receive your order AFTER your order is ready to ship. In most cases everything is in stock and orders ship out within 3-10 business days of you placing it. If an item is out of stock, your order could be delayed a few days or more.
Super Saver shipping
orders over $75
orders over $75
orders over $75
Priority Mail shipping
Please, note that the delivery time is not guaranteed. USPS info says it is an average delivery time.
Special note for international customers
- As far as USPS doesn’t support delivery confirmation service for AirMail packages its buyer’s responsibility to keep track package delivery. The Rerock4ever.com not responsible for any missing packages.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
What can slow down my order processing time?
If you'd like the package delivered to PO Box it WILL increase the order processing time (for up to 10 days) for shoes/boots and all items from Jed Star collection.
- You may elect to cancel your entire order or a portion of your order as long as the order has not entered the shipping process.
- An item that is in the shipping process cannot be cancelled because it is being picked from the shelves, packaged, and stacked on the loading dock.
- If you wish to cancel the order, please complete the order cancellation request form on "Contact Us" page. Submitting your request in any other manner will only delay our ability to cancel your order.
- you'll receive the order cancellation confirmation e-mail within 24 hours. The notification is your proof the order has been cancelled. If you do not receive the confirmation, please contact us ASAP.
- If you'd like cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
- Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be treated as returns with all applicable fees.
What if you ship me the wrong or defective item?
- All returns must be made within 30 days from the ship date.
- If an item is damaged or defective when you receive it, you may return it for the same item.
- If you are not happy with a clothing item because it doesn't fit, you may return it as long as it has not been washed or worn and is in resellable condition. We'll send similar item in size you want (additional S&H and processing fee will apply).
- Custom made items (vintage/vintage look/bleached) cannot be returned.
- Restocking fee may be applied for returned items.
- Returned goods remain the property and responsibility of the customer until Rerock4ever.com signs acceptance of the return shipment. We strongly advise customers to use secure, signed for service for return shipping.
- A refund will be provided within 14 days after the merchandise is received at our warehouse. You will not be refunded the delivery costs.
If we made a mistake and ship you a wrong item, it will cost you nothing to get the correct item. Just send the package back within 7 days and we will then promptly ship you the correct item.
How do I return something I didn't like?
As long as you meet our return policy above, you may ship back items you didn't like. Please, don't forget to put a copy of your invoice in the package. You will have to pay for the return postage to us. Once we receive your return, you will refund the price of the returned merchandise (no shipping refunds, sorry).
Where should I send returns/exchanges?
Send the package to
P.O. Box 2526
Naperville, IL 60567
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days of our receiving your return. Please note that we can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
Can I order if I'm not from the United States?
Yes, of course you can. Just make sure you choose the correct shipping when viewing your shopping cart. You can pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, or U.S Cash.
International order placement guidelines (Please read carefully!!!) :
Do you accept credit cards from every country in the world?
- Each International order will be verified at secure bank Institutions.
- International orders processing will takes some extra time through secure verification.
- The International Orders placed outside the US will be process only if shipping address will be match the address specify on credit card so billing address.
- We accept only International Orders issued in US dollars.
- We accept only International Orders with subtotal value no more then $200.00.
- We accept only International Orders from Countries listed in “Country” field at billing and shipping address order form.
- We can request you the Card Verification Value Service(CVV2) is a three-digit security number indent-printed on the back of credit cards to help secure your transaction
No we don't. Because of the high rate of credit card fraud in some parts of the world, we accept credit card orders from the following countries:
If you are not from any of these countries you will have to mail in your payment. Sorry for this inconvenience!
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
My country is not in your list, but I really want some of your t-shirts. Can I fool you guys if I use "United Kingdom" as my country?
You can't because we're manually checking every international order. We collaborate with post services of each country in our list. It's very easy for us to verify your shipping/billing address and if we discover you're trying to fool us we cancel the order immediately. Nobody likes cheaters, you know.
I live in Greece (North Pole/Oz/Kingdom Far Far Away etc.) and I like one of your t-shirt. How can I order it?
Just send us an e-mail. Let us know the item codes/sizes/colors and your shipping address. We'll write you back with a payment instructions. There are two ways to make a payment:
- by international money order (no limits for order)
- through PayPal (for orders up to $150.00)